The ANA/BAA Marketing Law Conference will be held this year on November 4-6, 2019, in San Diego. Many members of the Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance will be speaking at the conference, on a variety of panels. We hope you'll come to the presentations.
On November 5th, GALA will have its annual panel on global advertising issues. This year's panel, "Global Marketing With Influencers," will be moderated by Rebecca Pennington from Snap, and will include Connor Griffin from Duncan Grehan & Partners (Ireland), Daniel Haije from Hoogenraad & Haak (Netherlands), Soren Piettzcker from Heuking Kuhn Luer Wojtek (Germany), Fiona Robertson from Al Tamimi & Company (UAE), and Juan Carlos Uribe from Triana, Uribe & Michelson (Colombia).
Other GALA members who are speaking include:
- Aaron Taylor, Davis & Gilbert (US) -- "Once Upon a Time in Hollyood: Marketing Law Issues for Entertainment Companies"
- Chris Chase, Frankfurt Kurnit (US) -- "Right of Publicity"
- Michael Signorelli, Venable (US) -- "Cross Device Linking and the IOT"
- Joseph Lewczak, Davis & Gilbert (US) -- "Real Time Marketing: New & Forthcoming"
- Kelly Harris, Miller Thomson (Canada) -- "Cross Border and Global Marketing Concerns"
- Hannah Taylor, Frankfurt Kurnit (US) -- "Knowing is Half the Battle: An Update on Social Media"
- Paavana Kumar, Davis & Gilbert (US) -- "The Latest on Negative Option Marketing"
- Ron Urbach, Davis & Gilbert (US) -- "The Upside-Down World of Advertising & Marketing Law"
- Ellen Berge, Leonard Gordon, and Evan Minsberg, Venable (US) -- "Selling Directly to Consumers: Navigating the Complexities of Accepting Payments
- Melissa Landau Steinman, Venable (US) -- "Loyalty Programs"
- Allison Fitzpatrick, Davis & Gilbert (US) -- "Hot Topics in Children's Advertising & Privacy"
- Jeffrey A. Greenbaum and Brian Murphy, Frankfurt Kurnit (US) -- "The Advertising Lawyer and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day"
For more information, or to register, please visit the conference website.