The IAA just announced that the Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance will be co-hosting two panel discussions during the 45th IAA World Congress in St. Petersburg. The World Congress runs from May 27th through May 29th. The GALA panels will be held on May 28th.
The event, "Legal Aspects of Advertising: International Overview," is being co-sponsored by GALA and Russia's Federal Antimonopoly Service, and will be moderated by Irina Anyukhina from ALRUD and Marianna Ivanova from Gazprom Media.
The first panel will be, "International Advertising Campaigns: From Start to Distribution." The panel will be moderated by Marianna Ivanova from Gazprom Media. Speakers will include:
- Brinsley Dresden, Lewis Silkin (UK)
- Daniel Goldberg, Frankfurt Kurnit (USA)
- Fiona Robertson, Al Tamimi & Company (UAE)
- Maria Shigaeva, GroupM (Russia)
- A representative from the McDonald's legal department in Russia
The second panel will be, "New World: New Media, Vision and Opportunities." The panel will be moderated by Maria Ostashenko from ALRUD. Speakers will include:
- Jose Antonio Arochi, Arochi & Lindner (Mexico)
- Jeffrey A. Greenbaum, Frankfurt Kurnit (USA)
- Hande Hançer, Gun+Partners (Turkey)
- Soren Pietzcker, Heuking (Germany)
- Daria Voinova, TBWA (Russia)
Andrey Kashevarov, the Deputy Head of FAS Russia, and Vadim Vladimirov, the Head of Saint Petersburg Division of FAS Russia. will participate in the program as well.