On March 2nd, the International Advertising Association, with the support of the Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance, is hosting a webinar, "Evolving Online Advertising Regulation." The webinar will be held at 12:00 p.m. ET (which is 5:00 p.m. in London, 8:00 p.m. in Dubai, and 10:30 p.m. in India).
IAA's Public Policy Council is presenting series of webinars that explore the delicate balancing act between protecting consumers and creating a regulatory environment that allows brands to thrive. In this first webinar, a panel of advertising law experts from around the world will discuss the latest developments in online advertising , the impact of new laws and regulations on advertisers, best practices for compliance, and thoughts about change that is needed.
The webinar will be moderated by Brad Weltman, Director - Privacy & Public Policy, Facebook. The speakers will be:
- Ricardo Alberto Antequera, Antequera Parilli & Rodriguez (Venezuela)
- Hande Hancar, Gun + Partners (Turkey)
- Maria Ostashenko, Alrud (Russia)
- Soren Pieetzcker, Heuking Kuhn Luer Wojtek (Germany)
- Kanu Priya, Kan & Krishme (India)