In June, the Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance is hosting a series of webinars on the laws governing the advertising of automobiles around the world. The webinars will discuss the current regulatory landscape as well as hot topics in various jurisdictions, such as environmental claims related to hybrid and electric cars, lease and finance offers, safety issues, and more.
The first webinar, Automotive Advertising law in Europe, Middle East & Africa, will be held on Thursday, June 10, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. British Summer Time. The speakers at the webinar will be:
- Geraint Lloyd-Taylor, Lewis Silkin (UK) (moderator)
- Caroline Bouvier, Bernard-Hertz-Bejot (France)
- Omolara Kayode, O. Kayode & Co. (Nigeria)
- Ignacio Temino Ceniceros, Abril Abogados (Spain)
- Erik Ullberg, Wistrand (Sweden)
- Mladen Vukmir, Vukmir & Associates (Croatia)
The second webinar, Automotive Advertising in the Americas, will be held on Tuesday, June 15, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. The speakers at the webinar will be:
- Joseph Lewczak, Davis & Gilbert (USA) (moderator)
- Jaime Angeles, AngelesPons (Dominican Republic)
- Jose Antonio Arochi, Arochi & Lindner (Mexico)
- Carlos Alberto Arroyo del Rio, Falconi Puig Abogados (Ecuador)
- Eugenia (Evie) Bouras, Miller Thomson (Canada)
We hope you'll join us!