Join Brinsley Dresden and Guy Parker, Chief Executive of the UK’s key advertising regulator, the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) , for a virtual fireside chat as they discuss current advertising and marketing hot topics.
Brinsley will be talking to Guy about the big issues for advertising regulators, looking forward to the new year and what it may bring.
The agenda is fluid, and we would be interested to receive suggestions for topics or questions that you would like to raise with Guy, but subject to that, the conversation may cover the following:
- The ASA’s use of AI.
- Latest on the Government’s Less Healthy Food ad restrictions.
- Green claims: ‘Greenwashing’ versus ‘greenhushing’.
- The ASA’s next five-year strategy: 2024-2028.
- Gambling ads and ‘strong appeal’.
- Ads for disposable vapes and the teenager vaping epidemic.
- The ASA’s approach to platform/ intermediary transparency and accountability in an era of new legislation.
The event is a webinar and takes place at 4pm on Wednesday 6th December. To register for a place, please sign up here.
Let us know the questions that you'd like Brinsley to put to Guy.....