The Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance will host a webinar, "Global Advertising Year in Review," on Thursday, December 5, 2019. The free program will be from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
The webinar will provide an overview of key advertising developments around the world, including updates on influencer marketing, social media, sweepstakes and contests, comparative advertising, self-regulatory developments, taste concerns, and many other issues.
The speakers on the webinar will be:
- Carlos Alberto Arroyo del Rio, Falconi Puig Abogados (Ecuador)
- Brinsley Dresden, Lewis Silkin (U.K.)
- Hande Hancer, Gun + Partners (Turkey)
- Annie Lee, Venable (United States)
- Oscar Molina, Albagli Zaliasnik (Chile)
For more information, and to register, click here. We hope you'll join us!
"With the ever-growing importance of social media, mobile marketing, and the internet, advertising has truly gone global"