On July 13th, the Practicing Law Institute will be hosting a webinar, "Hot Topics in Global Environmental Marketing." The webinar, which is presented in cooperation with the Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance, will be held from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. ET.
With marketers around the work increasingly promoting the environmental benefits of their products and their operations, lawmakers, regulators, and advertising self-regulatory organizations are taking notice. This webinar will discuss recent, key developments around the world. Some of the topics to be covered include general environmental benefit claims, substantiating green claims, aspirational claims and corporate commitments, carbon neutral and "net zero" claims, "recyclable" claims, and the use of seals and certifications.
I'll be moderating the panel, which will include the following speakers:
- Brinsley Dresden, Lewis Silkin (UK)
- Andrew Fawcett, Al Tamimi & Company (UAE)
- Conor Griffin, Duncan Grehan & Partners (Ireland)
- Maria Gueorguiev, Veirano Advogados (Brazil)
- Jenny Pienaar, Adams & Adams (South Africa)
- Aakriti Vadehra, Kan & Krishme (India)
For more information, and to register, visit PLI's website here.